Monday, July 23, 2012

What a weekend that was!

Today is one of those days that you actuallty feel like you are nott making progress. Well im not.
Anyway lets stop complaining and focus on the blessings of the lord above.

I had a wonderful weekend other than getting sick in the middle of last week.
im recovering nicely and im totally happy with the progress.

I attended couple of friends wedding and sendoff party and in both events I had a blast other than I had to shattle between events as both events were happening on the same day.

Spent my sunday with my toto who is supposedly having exams this week , can you imagine a 4 years old boy having an exam.
We'll we did couple of letter works and i was happy with the progress and im sure he will so make me proud today as he begin his exams.



No comments:

Post a Comment